- If you make use of this service, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed here.
- This data is provided ‘as is’ for research purposes and you may use it at your own risk.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the data made available through this API.
- You must not use the M+ trademark or derivatives of the M+ name, or otherwise claim or imply that M+ endorses you or your use of the data made available through this API.
- Whenever you transform, translate, or otherwise modify this data, you must make it clear that the resulting information has been modified. If you enrich or otherwise modify the data, please consider publishing the derived data without reuse restrictions.
- You may not use the M+ logo or brand on your website without the specific written permission of M+.
- M+ reserves the right to extend or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Rules of the road
- M+ kindly requests that you inform us about your use of the API by emailing us a link to your project and describing how you are using this API service.
- Additionally, M+ kindly requests that you actively acknowledge and give attribution to M+ wherever possible. If you use this dataset, please cite M+ as the source, using
- the digital object identifier [####], which is the objectNumber [ex. “2013.7”], and
- the formal acknowledgement/attribution ‘source: M+, Hong Kong’, and
- a link to our website: mplus.org.hk.
- M+ is periodically updating the data provided by this API. We ask that you not cache or store any content returned by the M+ API for more than two weeks without refreshing the data. If your application requires long term data caching, we ask that you contact us.
- We reserve the right to turn off or modify the API service at any time.
- We reserve the right to block or cancel your access to the API service without prior notice.
- While the data made available through this API is licensed as CC0 data, the API service itself is meant for non-commercial use only. If you plan to use this service for commercial purposes, please contact us.
Please contact us here with any questions regarding the API.